Apple.com can suspend the Site whenever they want, for any reason


Service: Apple Services
Status: APPROVED
Changes: 7
Source: link
Author: Vincent (Mr. 404) Staff


Apple reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason. (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms. and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.</p>
Apple.com can suspend the Site whenever they want, for any reason


Comments:
On 2018-05-15 09:12:04 UTC, Deleted wrote:

imported from CPHMJo29Vy8

On 2018-05-23 12:40:41 UTC, Deleted wrote:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tosdr/CPHMJo29Vy8/AJkXm0IR5pgJ
>
> Apple reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without
> notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the
> Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change
> the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms;
> and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site,
> as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error
> correction, or other changes.

https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/terms/site.html

Title: Apple.com can suspend the site at any time for any reason

Topic: suspension

Summary: Apple can modify, suspend, or terminate their website (Apple.com)
at any time, for any reason, without notifying users.

Score: 50 (mediocre)

--
tosdr.org | twitter.com/tosdr | github.com/tosdr
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Terms of Service; Didn't Read" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tosdr+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tosdr@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tosdr.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

On 2018-08-30 08:43:03 UTC, import script Bot wrote:

scripted message: please link to a quote

On 2018-09-12 09:44:12 UTC, import script Bot wrote:

scripted message: moving this point to Vincent

On 2019-05-18 12:56:55 UTC, michielbdejong Staff wrote:

changes-requested: please assign a case

On 2019-05-18 19:55:14 UTC, (deactivated) wrote:

changes-requested: A better case would be https://edit.tosdr.org/cases/203, "They may stop providing the service at any time."

The currently-selected case of "The service provider makes no warranty regarding uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free service" would better fit thisquote from their Site TOS: "APPLE DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED."

On 2019-05-19 06:52:29 UTC, Vincent (Mr. 404) Staff wrote:

Agreed and updated :)

On 2019-06-14 04:47:46 UTC, jessew Curator wrote:

approved: without comment

On 2022-05-29 07:35:48 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. 800 number voicemail

On 2022-06-04 17:00:54 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Tampa Exterminator

On 2022-06-04 17:10:31 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Orlando Exterminator

On 2022-06-04 17:14:46 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. DeLand Brush Clearing

On 2022-06-30 16:29:53 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. مكافحة قوارض

On 2022-07-11 07:44:04 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. فني تكييف

On 2022-07-12 06:53:09 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. http://www.unitedluxury.net/fake-rolex/

On 2022-07-18 10:21:37 UTC, tmrobbin wrote:

Eventdex provide a complete suite of integrated Event Management Software aimed at delivering great user experiences and high ROIs to event planners. It is the only ‘App-First’ cloud-based platform to have automated the entire event lifecycle. This unique offering provides exceptional benefits for the Virtual Meeting App, Hybrid Event Platform, Speed Networking, Mobile Event App, Event Registration Software, Business Matchmaking Software, Onsite Event Management Software, Lead Retrieval App and the overall 360-degree view of the Event Management process. for more info check us out here: https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-features/

On 2022-07-18 10:22:16 UTC, tmrobbin wrote:

<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/">Eventdex</a> provide a complete suite of integrated <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-features/">Event Management Software</a> aimed at delivering great user experiences and high ROIs to event planners. It is the only ‘App-First’ cloud-based platform to have automated the entire event lifecycle. This unique offering provides exceptional benefits for the <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-meeting-app/">Virtual Meeting App</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/hybrid-event-platform/">Hybrid Event Platform</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-speed-networking/">Speed Networking</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-mobile-app/">Mobile Event App</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/event-registration-software/">Event Registration Software</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/business-matchmaking-app/">Business Matchmaking Software</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/onsite-event-management-software/">Onsite Event Management Software</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/lead-retrieval-app-trade-shows/">Lead Retrieval App</a> and the overall 360-degree view of the Event Management process. for more info check us out here: http://bit.ly/2V0s6fJ

<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/government-solutions/">Event Management Software for Government</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/university/">Event Management Software for university</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/financial-services/">Event Management Software for Financial Services</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/associations-nonprofits/">Event Management Software for Associations Nonprofits</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/health/">Event Management Software for Pharma Industry</a>

On 2022-07-30 04:34:15 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. Pollen Collection Price

On 2022-07-30 04:35:42 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Lentor Modern Price

On 2022-08-02 03:35:00 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: şekilli nick

On 2022-08-03 14:50:17 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. ck 87

On 2022-08-03 14:54:24 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. tck 87

On 2022-08-05 17:26:29 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: shop pants

On 2022-08-09 16:13:03 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. https://puffingbird.com/

On 2022-08-15 04:30:53 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. buy lsd

On 2022-08-17 08:03:39 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. GEM BOTTLE for Special Hydration

On 2022-08-20 16:58:22 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. royalgreen condo

On 2022-08-20 16:59:31 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. sofa entsorgen abholung

On 2022-08-22 11:42:22 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

Profit primarily prime quality items – you can understand them all within: 남자확대수술

On 2022-08-24 14:32:02 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

The most interesting text on this interesting topic that can be found on the net … fluyezcambios

On 2022-08-27 10:00:32 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing… 밤알바

On 2022-08-27 14:33:39 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. north gaia floor plan

On 2022-08-27 14:40:00 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. copen grand ec

On 2022-08-27 14:46:05 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. one bernam floor plan

On 2022-08-27 14:51:00 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. the landmark floor plan

On 2022-08-27 14:56:37 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: tanah merah kechil link condo

On 2022-08-27 15:01:38 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

It is very good, but look at the information at this address. lentor modern condo

On 2022-09-06 05:04:19 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics.먹튀

On 2022-10-06 10:09:04 UTC, tmrobbin wrote:

https://www.eventdex.com
https://www.eventdex.com/event-registration-software/
https://www.eventdex.com/onsite-event-management-software/
https://www.eventdex.com/business-matchmaking-app/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-features/
https://www.eventdex.com/lead-retrieval-app-trade-shows/
https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-meeting-app/
https://www.eventdex.com/hybrid-event-platform/
https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-speed-networking/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-mobile-app/
https://www.eventdex.com/industries/government-solutions/
https://www.eventdex.com/industries/university/
https://www.eventdex.com/industries/financial-services/
https://www.eventdex.com/industries/associations-nonprofits/
https://www.eventdex.com/industries/health/
https://www.eventdex.com/blog/21-best-event-management-software-for-event-planners/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-for-diversity-events/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-qatar/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-canada/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-singapore/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-uk/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-australia/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-dubai/
https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-usa/

On 2022-10-06 10:09:57 UTC, tmrobbin wrote:

<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/">Eventdex</a> provide a complete suite of integrated <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-features/">Event Management Software</a> aimed at delivering great user experiences and high ROIs to event planners. It is the only ‘App-First’ cloud-based platform to have automated the entire event lifecycle. This unique offering provides exceptional benefits for the <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-meeting-app/">Virtual Meeting App</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/hybrid-event-platform/">Hybrid Event Platform</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-speed-networking/">Speed Networking</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-mobile-app/">Mobile Event App</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/event-registration-software/">Event Registration Software</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/business-matchmaking-app/">Business Matchmaking Software</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/onsite-event-management-software/">Onsite Event Management Software</a>, <a href="https://www.eventdex.com/lead-retrieval-app-trade-shows/">Lead Retrieval App</a> and the overall 360-degree view of the Event Management process. for more info check us out here: http://bit.ly/2V0s6fJ

<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/government-solutions/">Event Management Software for Government</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/university/">Event Management Software for university</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/financial-services/">Event Management Software for Financial Services</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/associations-nonprofits/">Event Management Software for Associations Nonprofits</a>
<a href="https://www.eventdex.com/industries/health/">Event Management Software for Pharma Industry</a>

On 2022-10-06 10:12:41 UTC, tmrobbin wrote:

[url=https://www.eventdex.com/]Eventdex[/url] provides a complete suite of integrated [url=https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-software-features/]Event Management Platform[/url] aimed at delivering great user experiences and high ROIs to event, planners. It is the only ‘App-First’ cloud-based platform to have automated the entire event lifecycle. This unique offering provides exceptional benefits for the [url=https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-meeting-app/]Virtual Event Platform[/url], [url=https://www.eventdex.com/hybrid-event-platform/]Hybrid Event Platform[/url], [url=https://www.eventdex.com/virtual-speed-networking/]Speed Networking[/url], [url=https://www.eventdex.com/event-management-mobile-app/]Mobile Event App[/url], [url=https://www.eventdex.com/event-registration-software/]Event Registration Software[/url], [url=https://www.eventdex.com/business-matchmaking-app/]Business Matchmaking Software[/url], [url=https://www.eventdex.com/onsite-event-management-software/]Onsite Solutions[/url], [url=https://www.eventdex.com/lead-retrieval-app-trade-shows/]Lead Retrieval App[/url], and the overall 360-degree view of the Event Management process. for more info check us out here: http://bit.ly/2V0s6fJ

[url=https://www.eventdex.com/industries/government-solutions/]Event Management Software for Government[/url]
[url=https://www.eventdex.com/industries/university/]Event Management Software for university[/url]
[url=https://www.eventdex.com/industries/financial-services/]Event Management Software for Financial Services[/url]
[url=https://www.eventdex.com/industries/associations-nonprofits/]Event Management Software for Associations Nonprofits[/url]
[url=https://www.eventdex.com/industries/health/]Event Management Software for Pharma Industry[/url]

On 2022-10-19 05:04:03 UTC, Karla Newman wrote:

I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: Sim Đại Phát



We track editorial changes to analyses and updates to a point's status and display the previous versions here as part of an effort to promote transparency regarding our curation process.

Version 1: 2019-06-14 04:47:46 UTC by jessew Curator

Previous Title: No changes recorded

Updated Title: No changes recorded

Previous Analysis: No changes recorded

Updated Analysis: No changes recorded

Previous Status: PENDING

Updated Status: APPROVED

Version 2: 2019-05-19 06:52:05 UTC by Vincent (Mr. 404) Staff

Previous Title: No changes recorded

Updated Title: No changes recorded

Previous Analysis: No changes recorded

Updated Analysis: No changes recorded

Previous Status: CHANGES REQUESTED

Updated Status: PENDING

Version 3: 2019-05-18 19:55:14 UTC by Curator

Previous Title: No changes recorded

Updated Title: No changes recorded

Previous Analysis: No changes recorded

Updated Analysis: No changes recorded

Previous Status: PENDING

Updated Status: CHANGES REQUESTED

Version 4: 2019-05-18 15:22:23 UTC by Vincent (Mr. 404) Staff

Previous Title: No changes recorded

Updated Title: No changes recorded

Previous Analysis: No changes recorded

Updated Analysis: No changes recorded

Previous Status: CHANGES REQUESTED

Updated Status: PENDING

Version 5: 2019-05-18 12:56:55 UTC by michielbdejong Staff

Previous Title: No changes recorded

Updated Title: No changes recorded

Previous Analysis: No changes recorded

Updated Analysis: No changes recorded

Previous Status: PENDING

Updated Status: CHANGES REQUESTED

Version 6: 2018-09-12 10:02:03 UTC by Vincent (Mr. 404) Staff

Previous Title: No changes recorded

Updated Title: No changes recorded

Previous Analysis: No changes recorded

Updated Analysis: No changes recorded

Previous Status: CHANGES REQUESTED

Updated Status: PENDING

Version 7: 2018-05-15 09:12:04 UTC by Deleted

Previous Title:

Updated Title: Apple.com can suspend the Site whenever they want, for any reason

Previous Analysis:

Updated Analysis: Apple.com can suspend the Site whenever they want, for any reason

Previous Status:

Updated Status: PENDING